Wall construction is a necessary project in construction. The construction quality of this project is related to the construction quality of the whole house, which can not be ignored. So what is the plastering thickness of cement mortar? What should be paid attention to in the construction process?
The thickness of each plastering layer (each thickness) shall be determined according to the foundation materials, mortar varieties, quality standards of engineering parts and climatic conditions in each region. The thickness of each process is generally controlled as follows:
(1)水泥砂浆厚度每次5 ~ 7mm。
(1) the thickness of cement mortar is 5 ~ 7mm each time.
(2)石灰砂浆或混合砂浆厚度每次7 ~ 9mm。
(2) the thickness of lime mortar or mixed mortar is 7-9mm each time.
(3) the plastering surface shall be covered with pockmark ash, paper edge ash, gypsum ash, etc., and the thickness of pockmark ash after flattening and compaction shall not exceed 3mm; the thickness of paper edge ash and gypsum ash shall not exceed 2mm.
(4)混凝土板及大型模板建筑的墙面、楼板底部用腻子刮，厚度为2 ~ 3mm。
(4) the wall and floor bottom of the concrete slab and large formwork building shall be puttied with a thickness of 2 ~ 3mm.
(5)如采用聚合物水泥砂浆、水泥混合砂浆喷毛基层、纸筋灰浆覆盖，并与膨胀珍珠岩水泥抹面砂浆，总厚度3 ~ 5mm。
(5) if polymer cement mortar, cement mixed mortar are used to spray the base course, paper reinforced mortar is used to cover, and the mortar is plastered with expanded perlite cement, with a total thickness of 3 ~ 5mm.
(6)板条厚度、金属网用麻刀灰、纸筋抹灰每次3 ~ 6mm。
(6) the thickness of the lath, the metal mesh shall be plastered with pockmarks and paper bars for 3 ~ 6mm each time.
For the plastering layer of cement mortar and cement mixed mortar, one layer can be applied after the previous plastering layer is set; for the plastering layer of lime mortar, one layer can only be applied after 70000-80000.
The cement plaster mortar shall be constructed in layers. When the total thickness of plastering is greater than or equal to 35mm, reinforcement measures shall be taken. The plastering treatment of the surface at the junction of different materials should be strengthened to prevent cracking. When using reinforced mesh, the overlapping width of reinforced mesh and base material shall not be less than 100mm.
When the plastering thickness is too large, it is easy to produce quality problems such as bulging and falling off. At the junction of different materials, the plastering layer on the joint surface is easy to crack, and the water absorption and contraction are inconsistent.
Precautions for cement plaster mortar
The key to the quality of plastering project is that the bond will not crack, empty and fall off. If the bond is not strong, there will be defects such as empty, cracked and fall off, which will reduce the protection effect of the wall and affect the decoration effect. Through investigation and analysis, the main reasons for cracks, hollowing and falling off of plastering layer are unclean substrate surface.
For example, the dust and loose substance, mold release agent and oil stain on the surface of the base affect the bonding material of plastering, which is not completely clean; the surface of the base is smooth, and the surface is not worn before plastering. Before plastering, the surface of the base is impervious to water. After plastering, the moisture in the mortar is quickly absorbed by the base, resulting in poor quality and improper use of the mortar. Once the plastering is too thick and the shrinkage is large, it will affect the bonding fastness of the plastering layer and the base.
The above is the introduction of Jinan plastering mortar company on the thickness and precautions of cement plastering mortar, hoping to be helpful to understand the construction of cement plastering mortar. In addition, this method is more suitable for the humid air in the south. Generally, cement mortar is used for the exterior wall. For dry areas, use mixed mortar.