Phenomenon of different color of putty powder: surface color difference or stain during putty powder construction.
Reasons for different color of putty powder:
1. There will be slight color difference when using different models or batches of putty.
2. The base course is not well treated and permeated with color.
The putty is mixed with other substances, with mixed proportion or uneven.
4. Polluted, such as painting, water seepage, oil fume, etc.
Measures to prevent discoloration of putty:
1. The putty powder for surface lamination shall be products of the same model and batch.
2. The basic stains must be removed or sealed. The joints shall be dried and then painted with yellow resistant sealing primer. Exposed metal shall be rust proof.
3. Pay attention to site protection during construction.
The color difference can be eliminated after the putty powder is coated.
2. Eliminate the pollution color difference from the source and seal the polluted base.
The above content is arranged and released by the putty powder manufacturer in Jinan. If you do not know the decoration materials or have product requirements, you can click the official website for consultation: http://www.swdld.cn